Monday, May 18, 2009

dance class

addison was enrolled in a dance class called "dance baby dance" since january. it was once a week for 45 minutes and for ages 3-4. of course, it was very informal and more just for fun. but she did learn a few things like plie, releve, tondu, arabesque, etc. but mostly, they just worked with different props and ran around the room. they just ended the class this past friday with a little casual recital for the parents. it is such a cute sight seeing 7 little 3-4 year olds in the same little costume!


my little ballerina



the circus routine






the bean bag dance



taking a breather



showing us how they balance



"whooaaa!"



there we go!



addison's version of arabesque



umm, wrong way, addie...



doing the hula routine









and the grand finale... the twinkle little star routine












yay!! bravo!!!

5 comments:

Agnes Hsu said...

These pictures are so magical and precious! Addison looks like a true princess. I especially love the first picture of her face.

christine's blog said...

someday soon, bean, you too will be wearing your very own tutu! ;)

ssyu18 said...

love her!

Nothing is worth more than this day said...

Hi Christine, Addison is just so adorable! My gosh, she's growing up fast and I love how you are savoring each moment w/ your photography. You have a beautiful child and can't wait to meet the next one! :) -oh, this is Caroline Ko, in case my blogger name isn't familiar...

lucy said...

I love those pictures! So cute. I love watching the little girls wearing cute outfits and performing. Josie does the satay up and down dance and arabasque all the time because she learned it from a little einstein show. I would love for her to learn to dance, but she isn't that interested in dressing up and looking like a princess. She is still very much a tom boy. darn.