Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the beginning...

I haven't bought my new digital slr (single lens reflex) yet, but i have one picked out! After much research, I've decided to get the Canon EOS Rebel XSi. This camera will be my next big step after using a point and shoot. They say it appeals to serious amateurs.. that's me, right? or will be?? :) It is under the $1000 price tag. And it is smaller, more compact, and lighter in weight than some of those big boys. I think it is plenty of a camera for me to grow into to. Here she is....


Pretty, huh? I think so. So, as my first post, let me reiterate, I hardly know a thing about digital slr cameras or much about taking beautiful photos or portraits. I'm just your average joe who takes snapshots with my trusty old Sony point and shoot.

So, let the fun begin!! (well, as soon as I get my new camera, of course!)

No comments: